A two-day program where participants are invited to explore their personal creativity and develop an artistic project. On the first day, starting
at 10:00 am, at the QB Art gallery, takes place an introduction to the creative universe of Maria Leal da Costa and to basic drawing concepts.
Afterwards there is a guided tour of the Sculpture Park, promoting contact with the works of art exhibited and helping each participant to record,
through the drawing, notes of interest. The afternoon is free, allowing each one to think about the project to be developed the next day.
The morning of the second day will be dedicated to the concretization of a piece in clay, from the notes and impressions collected the previous day.
On both days, a tasting of regional products and the sampling of an Ervideira wine is scheduled.
Each adult participant will be offered a serigraphy signed by Maria Leal da Costa.
Length: About 8 hours in 2 days (2x4h)
- Adults (over 16 years old) – Under 2 pax/195€ pax – 3 to 5 pax/175€ pax – more than 6 pax/155€ pax.
- Children – only available for children over 8 years old – 8 to 12 years old/50€ pax – 13 to 16 years old/75€ pax
- Includes necessary materials.
- Groups and teaching institutions - Negotiable price.
- To the indicated price taxes are added at the prevailing rate.